Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We were all there this year for dinner and that has not happened in many years, so I was THANKFUL for that. Devin was there and did so good for a pretty long time and then during dinner he got a bloody nose and his anxiety was too overwhelming, so Carli took him home. Everyone was able to see him and spend some time with him which was a blessing.

After dinner we played our favorite game to play as a family - CATCH PHRASE!! This game has been a family favorite for about 8 years or so and it is fun!! We always get so into it...especially me. It is fun now that some of the kids are old enough to play with the adults. We always are hysterically laughing and some of us (my mom and I) always end up nearly wetting our pants from laughing so hard. It isn't often that we get to play games together as a group, so when we can we have a BLAST!

I am just so thankful this year for my family. I am thankful for our health and to have the gospel in our lives. I honestly don't know where I would be without the values I have. I am thankful for my children and all of their sweet spirits. They each have such a valuable place in our family -so different and so special. I am thankful for Devin's bravery and courage to fight with a vengeance to be on this earth. He is so strong and I am thankful for that strength.

I am just so thankful for so much!!

Peace and Love Peeps!!
Cami

No comments: