Thursday, January 14, 2010

Long time NO POST!

I think I must live the most boring life ever when i can't even find interesting things to post about often. I am just now catching up on The Holidays and other stuff. So we had a very quiet and relaxing Christmas. We had many miracles occur and for all of them we felt completely blessed - also comforted that The Lord has his hand in all of them. The kids enjoyed the day and I was happy to have spent the day with my family and also taking a nap during the day.

The New Year is here and I am hopeful that it will be a good one. We will be moving again soon, so I am looking for another home. Although I am not looking forward to moving I am anxious to find a home closer to Mesa. It is tough to live so far out. We are also hopeful to move into a wonderful loving ward. It has been tough over the past 6 months, because we have had a difficult time in this ward we are in - from the start. I will just leave it at that, because I don't wanna do any bashing on my blog.

Devin is as most are in these difficult times desperately in search of a job. We pray every night that one of the gazillion applications he has placed will stand out among all the others. I have thought often if I truly feel comforted knowing that so many are in our same position and my clear thought is always NO. I do not wish this for any of us - but we continue to push through supporting each other in every way possible.

I truly hope all of you are having a great New Year. Thanks to all of you wonderful family and friends who continue to come to our Blog to check on us.

Peace and Love Peeps,
Cami

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cami, I hope you can find a new home and ward that you'll feel very good and comfortable in!

We feel a *little* comfort in knowing so many of our friends actually "get" what we are going through. It's almost like when people are talking about their new boats, vacations, etc like we live in a completely different world than them. So to have a few people who understand the struggle financially, mentally, etc...well, it's a little helpful for us.

We've given up hope in the job situation. There is nothing in Jed's field out there. NADA. So he will work a very low paying job right now just to have something come in while he goes back to school full-time. Should be fun. (hardy har har)

I hope it's a good new year for us all!

the haynie's said...

Wish you could come back here! We miss you ;)

Momma Dianna said...

Sorry to hear you guys have to relocate again. Moving is tough! Not really having a supportive ward doesn't help either so I hope you guys find the right place this time. Sorry all wards can't be as good as ours :) Good luck with all the upcoming changes and hope it works out for the better!