Monday, August 10, 2009

When Life is too stressful...Take a QUIZ!!

I have a lot to write about, but I am in no way close to being ready to write about it, so instead I will answer the questions to the QUIZ I was tagged by MY KELI to answer!! Love you Kels. Here's to you!!

Tag! You're it!

1. What time did you get up this morning? it was closer to afternoon. I had one LONG NIGHT on SATURDAY!!

2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It has been so long I couldn't tell you. I think Enchanted.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I have a lot, but I will see what the new "season" brings.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Bagel and Cream Cheese

6. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican

7. What foods do you dislike? SAURKRAUT sp?

8. Favorite Place to Eat? Anywhere I don't have to cook. :)

9. Favorite dressing? Ranch

10.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Olds Silhouette

11. What are your favorite clothes? PJ's

12. Where would you visit if you had the chance? EUROPE

13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I'll let you know after my cup is re-filled.

14. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere cooler and greener

15. Favorite time of day? BEDTIME

16. Where were you born? MESA, AZ

17. What is your favorite sport to watch? GYMNASTICS

18. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? EVERYONE!

19. Bird watcher? I like Hummingbirds

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Nights - YAY Mornings - BOO

21. Do you have any pets? 4 dogs

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? NO I WISH!!

23. What did you want to be when you were little? A MOMMY or a TEACHER

24. What is your best childhood memory? Going to Pima to visit my cousins - lots of fun and a few fights.

25. Are you a cat or dog person? DOG

26. Are you married? YES 15 Years

27. Always wear your seat belt? YES

28. Been in a car accident? A minor one.

29. Any pet peeves? TOO MANY :)

30. Favorite Pizza Toppings? PEPPERONI

31. Favorite Flower? TULIPS and ROSES

32. Favorite ice cream? MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP

33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? on the written I failed once - one the driver's I didn't fail.

35. From whom did you get your last email? FACEBOOK NOTIFICATION

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If I had a credit card I would probably say TARGET - but credit cards are too tempting which is why we have not had one in YEARS!!!

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? NOPE

38. Like your job? MOMMY HOOD is BRUTAL but rewarding. I guess I will keep them :)

39. Broccoli? STEAMED ONLY

40. What was your favorite vacation? DISNEYLAND

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? I don't know.

42. What are you listening to right now? I can hear "Family Matters" on Nick at Nite. I hate that show

43. What is your favorite color? Green or Red

44. How many tattoos do you have? None

45. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Whomever wants to be tagged.

46. What time did you finish this quiz 2:14 am

47. Coffee Drinker? Nope

1 comment:

Daley said...

MOM i love you sooo very much hang in there you and dad are doing the best you can