Summer is nearly over and I can't believe school is starting MONDAY!! It seems that sadly it is true that as you get older time seems to fly by so much more quickly. AMAZING!!
Dylan starts his Freshman year at Combs High School, and he is SO EXCITED!! He found out today that his NEW High School has really decided to start off their FIRST YEAR in some pretty exciting ways... So here is how the schedules will work...I will give you an example okay so on Monday's and Thursday's Dyl will go to his 1st, 2nd and 3rd periods beginning at 7:20am and ending at 2:00pm which includes lunch and a 20 minute STUDY period. Tuesday's and Friday's would be periods 4, 5 and 6 with the 20 minute STUDY period and lunch. Wednesdays they go to all periods without having a study period and they get out of school at 2:10. I hope I have that straight. I guess the parents in the district voted to do it this way, so that the kids would not get burned out and would be able to get out of school earlier. We will see if it actually works out ok, but Dyl seems pretty happy about it, so if I can have a happy teenager regarding school - I AM SO HAPPY AS WELL. He has some pretty tough classes this year, but he is happy about that as well, so again YAY!!
Daley and Slade should be starting with their new school as well - Arizona Virtual Academy, but still waiting on some processing so it may not be MONDAY, but soon thereafter I hope. They are so happy about this whole thing - SO I JUST PRAY IT IS AS GREAT OF AN EXPERIENCE AS I FEEL IT WILL BE. There may some kinks in the beginning, but no different then all the kinks you face going to regular school, so I am already prepared for some bumps at first. We are pretty used to "bumpy roads", so it is all good.
Well that is about it for now. I could probably write more, but exhaustion is catching up with me QUICK!!
PEACE AND LOVE PEEPS!!
Kewpie
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment