Thursday, August 13, 2009

ThE BiG MoVe!!!!




Many of you may already know, but in case you don't already... We are moving. I must tell you that this was not what we had planned, but when it is out of your control then you have to GO WITH IT!!

This has to be a QUICK MOVE due to circumstances that we were very surprised to learn just 9 days ago (Thanks a BUNCH Mr. Landlord). What a NIGHTMARE to move again - IN THE SUMMER!! Why does that always happen?? I have lived in Arizona all my life and I would say that nearly every time I have moved it seems to always be STINKING HOT!!! I don't get it, but oh well.

We found another place last weekend and will be moving over the next few days. I know that my last post I hinted that something DIFFICULT was coming up, but I was still so ANGRY I decided to not post anything to HATEFUL!! I have had time to digest it and I am actually thrilled with this new place. It is close to where we are and so Dylan can stay in the same High School and have all of his friends close. We will not be in the same Ward or Stake which I am bummed about, because this WARD IS AWESOME!! This will be the hardest part about moving, but it will all work out in the end.

I probably will not be posting until after we are settled due to all that takes place with moving, but I will be back on in NO TIME filling everyone in on how everything went.

Thanks to everyone for all of the prayers that have been said on our behalf - WE HAVE FELT THEM FOR SURE!!

PEACE & LOVE PEEPS,
CAMI

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Moving is crazy! I thought it was hard with just one kid! So it is to another subdivision?