When will I ever learn. Just to see the countdowns to Christmas on all the Blogs makes me twinge slightly. I can't help it. It all comes down to this one day, and that is a lot of pressure. HMMMMM!! Today was a sucky day and it would take too long to even describe the suckiness that was my DAY!! I am exhausted and stressed and I wish I were a Bear right now just hibernating in some cave without even feeling bad about it. I am breathing and praying and breathing and on and on. Tomorrow is a NEW DAY THANK GOODNESS!! This is a depressing blog entry, but I can't pretend that everyday is FUN and EXCITING, cause that is a BIG FAT STINKING LIE!!
So my checklist is:
Get all kids to bed (check)
Take my happy pills aka PROZAC (check)
Take my R.L.S. pills (check)
Take my Ranitidine for heartburn (check)
Hit the Hay (in progress...)
Buenos Noches!!
Kewpie
2 days ago




2 comments:
Cami...if it helps any-Sunday was about the worst day I've had in ages. And it keeps going. I had a post about it but decided to remove it because it made people worry and I didn't want them to. Plus the person responsible reads my blog and Im trying to be more Christlike and not make things worse.
But it sure ain't all roses and sunshine on my end either. In fact my biggest blessing right now is that my stress headache went away just in time for my stomach to start feeling sick. At least they weren't simultaneous!
I hope your meds help you get a good nights sleep. It's hard to rest when your mind is going a million miles a minute, which in turn gives you a headache and an upset stomach. ugh. I'll pray for the both of us friend!
Mom you'll get through it. Luv ya. Good night.
Post a Comment