So I remember seeing this many years ago and I just loved it and of course the spirit overcame me and I cried then as I do now. This is my reminder to keep everything in perspective and celebrate this miraculous event. Besides we have already been given the best gift ever anyways - This beautiful baby boy who changed the world. Please pause the music on my blog at the bottom before hitting PLAY!!
I Believe in Miracles!!
Kewpie
2 days ago




3 comments:
Beautiful Cami! I just love Amy Grant's song too, it goes so well.
I sat here with Ash and Ricky on my lap and Ricky said, "I wanna see Jesus." Then Ashleigh said, "Me too. I want to kiss and hug him"
Too precious. Thanks for the wednesday morning cry. :)
Oh and thanks for the nice words you left on my last post! You're so sweet.
Fantastic reminder. Thanks for posting it Cami.
I love this video. That is one of my all time favorite songs too, just really brings the Spirit. Thanks!!
Post a Comment