My friend Rhonda had this on her BLOG so agin I am stealing from her. This is funny though so I can't feel too bad about it. So you Google your name and the wants or needs (example: Cami wants...)This was what came up for my little search.
1. Cami wants to look like Dora.
I am guessing they mean Dora The Explorer - That would be frightening if it were true.
2. Cami wants a cookie.
This is always true!! I can never pass on a cookie.
3.Cami wants to be in the middle of whatever you are doing.
This could be true under certain circumstances. Like if Scout finds a pair of scissors and decides to cut stuff then yes I want to be in the middle of that. On the other hand if while living in an apartment (many years ago with my family right before I got married)and heard some next door neighbors having "alone time" the I would say NO I DO NOT WANT to be in the middle of whatever people are doing. :)
4. Cami want to be a vet or a BIG CAT Trainer.
Uhhh- I have no desire to train any cats Big or small. Sorry to all the Lions, Tigers, Bob Cats, Cougars, Cats or kittens but this just ain't happenin!!
5. Cami wants to rent a canoe.
"Not bloody likely!!" That is a line from Seinfeld said in a British accent by Cosmo Kramer. I have never actually rented a canoe though, so never say never.
OK SO NOW I AM GONNA TRY GOOGLING: CAMI NEEDS... Here we go!!
1.Cami needs to go to Laguna Beach.
YES, I DO!! I have to give that one a try.
2. Cami needs to open her #$*&^%$ eyes and see how Josh treats her, and she needs to grow the @&*$ up and start acting like an adult.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! What?? Josh stop treating me bad, or something.
3. Cami needs to fix her weave.
OK I wish you all could see me reading these, because I am literally about to wet my pants from laughing so hard. Fix My WEAVE (check).
4. Cami needs to go to a home with a securely fenced back yard.
Uhhhh, yeah ok. I think I would prefer to run amuck freely thank you very much!!
5. Cami needs a break, bad!!
This could not be more accurate - for sure!!
That was fun!! Ok so now go google yourself!! I am saying that in a very computer technical way :)
Kewpie
2 days ago




1 comment:
HAHAHA
HA HA HA
HA HA HA!!!
Post a Comment