I don't think I have ever gone this long without posting before. I guess I will just update as much as I can, so I don't have to see my same post from a month ago over and over again.
Dev and I are hanging in there. I can't say a lot right now, because we have had quite a bizarre couple of months. One exciting thing is that tomorrow is The 18th Anniversary of mine and Devin's first date. It is amazing to think we have been together for almost 2 decades. Crazy how time flies.
Dylan is plugging away at school. He is making friends like crazy and really loves having a social life that is so FULL. He attended his first Church Dance a few weeks ago and had a blast.
Slade and Daley are busy with school, and because they are doing Arizona Virtual Academy - I am able to see them all the time. I enjoy learning things I had forgotten right along with them. They have their days that they enjoy it and days that they wish they could just go to regular school. I am determined to complete this year with A.V.A. and then we will be able to make a decision after that.
Scout is, well...SCOUT. He is very adventurous these days - with his imagination just all over the place. He is such a good boy. He reminds Dev and I a lot of Dylan when he was 4. Scout has been wearing his glasses really well until...he left them sitting on the couch and the puppy found them and bent them and chewed on them a bit. Dev was able to bend them back, but one of the nose pieces broke off, so I need to replace the nose piece. He will go back to see his Eye Specialist on the 16th and see how much progress if any the glasses have made to correct the Strabismus (Eye Crossing). He will have to have another eye surgery at some point, but the doctor wants to see if he can get them correcting enough on their own, so that the eye muscle will only need to be corrected a little bit instead of a lot. Devin was watching some surgery show and ironically they were performing the same eye muscle tightening surgery that Scout has had twice and will have to endure again. Devin said it was so gross, because they actually pop the eyes out of the sockets and them cut and tighten everything. YUCK!! I am glad I didn't see that episode - whatever it was he was watching. I will post when I know more about his eyes, but hopefully we can postpone that until after the holidays.
I know it is not much to update, but maybe this next month I will have more to Blog about:)!!
Peace & Love Peeps,
Cami
Kewpie
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment