A-
Available: No and Thank Goodness!!
Age: 35
Annoyance: Stupidity
Animal: Dogs
B-
Beer: Gross!!
Birthday: Cinco de Mayo
Best Friend: Dev
Body Part on opposite sex: EYES
Best feeling in the world: Lying in a comfortable bed.
Blind or Deaf: I would rather be deaf then blind I think. But I wouldn't really like to be either.
Best weather: Cloudy & Rainy
Been in Love: YES!!!
Been on stage?: YES!
Believe in Magic: I believe that The Lord works in Mystreious Ways.
Believe in Santa: YES
C-
Candy: Peanut M&M's, TWIX, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Joy and many others.
Color: Many shades of Green
Chocolate/Vanilla: CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Chinese/Mexican Food: Deffinately Mexican food!!!
Cake or pie: BOTH
Cheese: Yes Please
D-
Day or Night: Night - I am NOT A MORNING PERSON!
Dancing in the rain: LOVE THE RAIN!!!
E-
Eyes: Brown
Everyone's got: to feel loved.
Ever failed a class?: Yes (Geometry)and then had to take summer school. It sucked.
F-
First thoughts waking up: NOOOOOOOOOO!
Food: YES please!
G-
Greatest Fear: Losing a loved one.
Gum: Anything with Peppermint - NOT WINTERGREEN or SPEARMINT
Get along with your parents? Yeah
H-
Hair Color: Brown and Grey. I need hair help.
Height: 5'2"
Happy: In this moment - YES
Holiday: Christmas!
How do you want to die? While sleeping - like an anuerysm or something.
I-
Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
Instrument: Violin, a little piano (meaning I can play the melody :) and I can sing.
J-
Jewelry: My poor diamondless Wedding Ring and my diamond heart pendant necklace and my grandmother's original Wedding Ring.
Job: Full time mommy!
K-
Kids: 4 Kids - 3 Boys and 1 Girl
Kickboxing or karate: Nither
Keep a journal? I have tried to keep a journal from time to time, but I am not very consistent about it.
L-
Love: I love, LOVE!!
Laughed so hard you cried: Yes and til I peed my pants.
M-
Milk flavor: Not a FAN of Milk.
Movies: I have so many favorites that it would take too long to name them all.
Motion sickness: I have been carsick before, but not usually.
McD’s or BK: I would say BK
N-
Number: 5
O-
One wish: Devin was offered a job that paid REAL good , so we can have some stability in our lives.
P-
Perfect Pizza: I guess Pepperoni
Pepsi/Coke: COKE
Q-
Quail: To look at, but not to eat.
.R-
Reason to cry: Confrontation or hurt feelings.
Reality T.V.: SO many.
.Radio Station: 96.9 or 99.9
Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes
Ring size: apparently not the same size as when I got married cuz that ring ain't going anywhere.
S-
Song: AGAIN - TOOOOOOO MANY!
Shoe size: 7
Salad Dressing: Ranch
Sushi: I like certain things, but I can't think of their names.
Skinny dipped?: YES I HAVE!!
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
T-
Tattoos?:NONE!
Time for bed: When I just can't keep my eyes open any longer.
Thunderstorms: LOVE THEM!
U-
Unpredictable: Hmmmm I am not sure. Devin would say I am predictable, but I think I can be unpredictable sometimes.
V-
Vacation spot(s): I have no real favorite cuz I never go on vacation, but EUROPE sounds perfect!!
W-
Weakness: DR. PEPPER
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Oh my goodness maybe my friend Joy or actually probably my Mom.
Who makes you laugh the most: My kids
Worst feeling: When you run out of gas or get pulled over by a cop.
Wanted to be a model: Model of what??
Worst Weather?: hot and sunny
X-
X-Rays: I have had a few
Y-
Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Not a fan.
Z-
Zoo animal: Elephant
LAST PERSON WHO....
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Scout
2. You went to the mall with? I don't go to the mall.
3. You went to dinner with? My kids thru the drivethru tonight.
4. You talked to on the phone? Dev
5. Made you laugh? My Mom
6. Hugged you? Scout
7. Said they loved you? Scout and Devin
8. Held your hand? Scout
9. You spoke with? Devin
10. You cried over? Someone I love.
If you made it to the end of this long tag, then you are IT!! It is pretty fun.
Kewpie
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment