Many of my blogging friends have gone Private and in order to protect my family and friends I have decided to follow that same path. I don't have a lot of followers per say, but I would love to be able to send you a private invite before I go PRIVATE. So, let me know. I will be changing my settings in 1 week to give enough time for the ones who want to to let me know.
Peace & Love,
Cami
Kewpie
2 days ago




10 comments:
I really should do that too. Add us to the list! Hope you guys are doing good. Any puppy or job luck?
hendersondianna@yahoo.com
pick me pick me!
tariano@hotmail.com
Love you guys!!
Taryn
Don't forget to send me an invite!
gigabug@juno.com
Good luck with everything Cami,
Your cuz
Kierra
Add the Spencer's :)
shearhappiness11@gmail.com
Please add me! After Margo (Mattice) Brown's experience, we just may be going private as well. kimmiebernhoft at yahoo
add us to the list. We don't get on the comp too often but when we have time love to catch up on everyone. Thanks Melissa
add me Cami!
RhondaLue30@yahoo.com !!
Don't forget us! I love reading your blog, I just need to be better about leaving comments! 8)
rlcard_2000@yahoo.com
Linsey
i would love to keep up with your family.....please invite me!
treyoman@cox.net
love ya!
Post a Comment