WE SAID GOODBYE TO THE LAST LITTLE GIRL PUPPY THIS MORNING!! I am so relieved that they all have families that really loved and wanted them. I am going to miss them, but I am so happy that we can now move on and have some much needed normalcy around here.
It seems that after all of the loving chaos that took place over the past few months it has taken a toll on our Madi girl. She is our mixed breed dog that we got from my Mom and Dad when their dog Magi had puppies 10 years ago. Madi has been "my dog" mostly. She clings to me and will basically obey whatever I ask of her. She is the one who when I am having a bad day and lay in bed and cry she will jump on the bed and lick my tears. She has been my little cuddle bug - but over the past year she has had a tumor growing on her mammaries "teets" and it is huge now. She has never acted in pain or cried about it, but over the past month things have gotten worse. The tumor opened up and she just stays under my bed all day and we have to drag her out to go outside. She walks and can run, but she is just different.
If I could afford to take her into the vet to have her checked out I would, but the money is just not there. I just pray that the spirit will whisper when Madi is ready to move on to the next life.
It is not easy to think of, especially after watching Marley and Me a few months back, but I know that letting her go when its time is the kindest thing I can do for her. Okay here come the water works....
And to think we have to do this 3 times in the very NEAR future...UGH I have to think about something else now.
So I am have all kinds of blessings I am counting in many areas of my life, so hurray for GRATITUDE during TOUGH TIMES!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend - and don't forget to let me know if you want an invitation to our Blog as I will be making it PRIVATE early next week.
PEACE & LOVE PEEPS,
Cami
Kewpie
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment