Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Stuffy Head and Fever!!

With this most beautiful weather comes yet again...Cold/Flu Season. That which I dread the most - Me getting sick along with Scout. This is really something. I mean okay I have not gone to get my Flu Shot or anyone else in the family for that matter, but I take my precautions too.



For Example I use all of the Sanitizer wipes to wipe down my shopping cart at Fry's. I wash my hands after using the Restroom (and my hands after changing baby too!!). By the way I know you are singing the Hepatitis Song from way back when right now.

So I guess my only choice is to take the stupid Flu Meds until I am feeling better and then get my Flu Shot so that I can enjoy the rest of my favorite seasons (Fall and Winter).


I am just glad I am sick now and not on THANKSGIVING!! By the way did anyone notice my new Layout, hmmmm? I love the ideas of say this:


Instead we will have a quiet Thanksgiving with Devin's parents and then Shaney and maybe her 3 younger kids. I am looking forward to a Lovely Turkey Meal with all the sides and such. One week until Thanksgiving so let's start counting our Blessings!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love how you're counting the blessing of being sick NOW rather than on Thanksgiving! That's not easy! But yeah for small blessings!!!

I'm thankful that even though we won't have much in the way of material gifts this year we WILL get to enjoy a weekend with family up North tomorrow and that we will make precious memories. Farrrrr better than "stuff" under the tree!

p.s. I love your new layout and especially the picture of your cuties in their PJ'S!!!