
Sunday we were sitting in the family room and suddenly we heard rain on the roof. I was excited because I love rain. After about 10 minutes of rain I could hear what I thought was a hard rain. The kids jump up and ran to the front door and begin to scream that it is hailing. I go to the door and see this magical site. I do miss the snow in Utah so I guess this is the closest to snow that we will get to see :(. The kids had a hailball fight and then it all melted and a lovely fog blanketed the sky. I am so happy it is cooler. I so hate summer so I am going to relish these cool days! Just to get in the spirit of cooler weather I bought hot chocolate for these cool nights. YUMMY!! By the way I did not take the above picture, but it is of the storm from yesterday! Thank you Calvin Erickson (who I don't even know)for that photo I copied off of 12 News Weather pictures.




2 comments:
Wow, that's a lotta hail!!
I, too, love the cooler weather. We actually opened the doors and had a fire to roast marshmallows and made s'mores. so fun!
Cami, I'll be sure to send some of my coldness to you! :) We had a bit of snow flurries the other night but boy I cannot wait for that snow to come!
Post a Comment