
I woke up this morning to Scout upchucking for no real reason. After that lovely incident he was fine. Kids are so funny and I love so many things about a 3 year olds. For one they will tell the truth (unless it gets them in trouble). It can be embarrassing when your 3 year old child will point out just about anything right outloud without skipping a beat. It seems like I am always in a very public place when this happens - ALWAYS!! I can remember when Slade was 3 years old and we were at a family function. My Grandma Slade who recently passed away was like 84 or 85 and she was trying to talk with him about who knows what and suddenly out of know where he says, "Grandma, you have a very BIG nose and your breath stinks.". Oh my Gosh, that was an awkward moment.
3 year olds also love to say and do some sort of physical embarrassing thing all at the same time. Like Scout has a few times during church yell out just about anything and then wriggle his way from the pews to the steps to the podium up front. Then you have to get up infront of everyone and scoop him up kicking and screaming - that is so fun. During the kids Primary program a few weeks ago Scout and I were the only ones in our bench area and he did not like that his brother and sister were not sitting with us, but way up front. And of course every time the Primary would stand up and sing Scout would scream out, "What is going on here?" "It is too loud!!". Oh my!!
I don't know how many of you would agree or not, but I think we should change it from the terrible two's to the terrible 3's. 3 is a big challenge, but everyday I count my Blessings all day long for my 3 year old, 9 year old, 10 year old and 13 year old. Phew!! I am now going to count my blessings while trying to go to sleep, finally. Goodnight!!
3 year olds also love to say and do some sort of physical embarrassing thing all at the same time. Like Scout has a few times during church yell out just about anything and then wriggle his way from the pews to the steps to the podium up front. Then you have to get up infront of everyone and scoop him up kicking and screaming - that is so fun. During the kids Primary program a few weeks ago Scout and I were the only ones in our bench area and he did not like that his brother and sister were not sitting with us, but way up front. And of course every time the Primary would stand up and sing Scout would scream out, "What is going on here?" "It is too loud!!". Oh my!!
I don't know how many of you would agree or not, but I think we should change it from the terrible two's to the terrible 3's. 3 is a big challenge, but everyday I count my Blessings all day long for my 3 year old, 9 year old, 10 year old and 13 year old. Phew!! I am now going to count my blessings while trying to go to sleep, finally. Goodnight!!




1 comment:
TOO HILARIOUS! I found you through Rhonda's blog and DUDE WE MISS YOU IN OUR WARD!!! Your kids are SO cute!!!
Post a Comment