After a very trying year I'll call "2008" I am ready for a year that will allow me to see some sunshine! I am praying that there will be more good days than bad. I could use a few good days (I'm quietly praying in my head while I write this) and that there will be improvements where we have lacked. I always have this desire to be and do better I just have to actually put one foot in front of the other and make it happen. As stressful as the holidays has been I have seen the blessing and miracles that have come from the reason for the season.
I am excited for a few things for this new year. I am teaching the 5 year olds in Primary this year. I am still working to help the new family YUM NUTTY business become a great success. I will be the mother of a 14 year old, and 11 year old and 10 year old in July and a 4 year old in March. Can you believe it?? I just pray I can get my Scouty Boy more interested in using the toilet before he actually turns 4!!
I just want to thank all of our family and friends who have stood by us through this crazy 2008. We are blessed to have so much LOVE and SUPPORT!! Thank you for always looking out for us and for all of the countless number of prayers on our behalf. We love you all and are anxious to continue to read all of your blogs and staying in touch with you all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
The Starks Family
Kewpie
2 days ago




1 comment:
I think everyone is sharing the same hope and wish for 2009. More good days than bad, more gratitude for the blessings than complaints about the hard stuff (tough to do sometimes!) and health and PEACE above all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR STARKS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment