
I am so proud of Mr. Slade Starks. He was placed on The HONOR ROLL on Friday for getting A's and B's on his report card. Devin and I were both so proud and a little taken a back, because this is the first year Slade has cared for school period. He was always just happy with a C. You can tell he was proud of himself too, because the night before the award was given to him he was all nervous and excited. What a SUPER young man he is!!
Okay and now for the next good news...

Finally a hair cut and this time I didn't screw it up. I told you I was good at buzz cuts :). I also gave Dylan a hair cut as well, but I was not as pleased with the results as I was Slade. See Dylan has super course, thick crazy hair and Slade is just, well... more managable and easier to work with. Dylan's is like cutting through wood with a butter knife. Seriously this kid will NEVER have to worry about going bald, Slade on the other hand mind takes after the (baldheaded) Slade side. I mean this kid couldn't have been more spot on in the gene pool when he was a picking out all of his genetic traits. The only thing he didn't pick was the height and weight and those could either be a bad or good thing...I'm not sure yet. Ask me in like 10 or 11 years from now.
I have many other things to catch everyone up on, but again here I am LATE SUNDAY NIGHT (early Monday morning) and I am Blogging. When will I ever learn. BTW Dylan made sure to remind me that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. I figure he was trying to clue me in without coming right out and saying that I am insane :)!




2 comments:
Yay for Slade! Good Job =o) His haircut looks awesome! You did a fabulous job =o)
Great job on the haircuts! Oh and Dylan is RIOT! Too dang clever for his own good! ;)
Post a Comment