Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crazy Eight Tag

I got this off from my friend Rhonda - Shout out!! So if you read this and you are not Rhonda then you can consider yourself TAGGED and put it on your own BLOG!!


8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. COLD CASE
2. GHOST WHISPERER
3. HEROES
4. LAW & ORDER SVU
5. GREY'S ANATOMY
6. LIFE
7. LIFE ON MARS
8. UGLY BETTY

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. SERRANO'S
2. TEXAS ROADHOUSE
3. TACO BELL - POOR MAN'S RESTAURANT
4. PANDA EXPRESS
5. HOUSTON'S
6. LA PARILLA SUIZA
7. THE CLAIMJUMPERS
8. RED ROBIN - YUMMMMM!!

8 Things that happened today
1. SLEPT IN UNTIL I COULDN'T SLEEP ANYMORE
2. HAD MY VERY HEALTH CONSCIOUS BREAKFAST OF BAGEL/CREAM CHEESE AND DR. PEPPER
3. CLEANED PART OF THE DOWNSTAIRS
4. MADE DINNER
5. CHECKED E-MAIL
6. CLEANED A POOPY SCOUT - THIS WAS QUITE THE CATASTROPHY - I'LL SPARE THE DETAILS
7. PUT IN 2 LOADS OF LAUNDRY
8. READ RHONDA'S BLOG SO NOW I'M BLOGGIN TOO!!

8 things that I look forward to:
1. DEVIN GOING TO TREATMENT TO WORK ON HIMSELF!!
2. THE ROASTED ALMONDS BUSINESS BEING A HUGE SUCCESS!!
3. MAKING LOTS OF MONEY FROM THE BUSINESS!!
4. WATCHING MY KIDS GROW INTO SUCCESSFUL ADULTS WITH STRONG TESTIMONIES OF THE GOSPEL!
5. GOING ON A SECOND HONEYMOON WITH DEVIN TO EUROPE SOMEDAY!
6. GOING TO DYLAN'S FIRST CONCERT SOMEDAY AND WATCH HIM ROCK THE CROWD!!
7. SEEING ALL MY KIDS MARRIED IN THE TEMPLE AND HAVING LOTS OF GRANDBABIES!!
8. LIVING THROUGHOUT THE ETERNITIES WITH MY SWEET DEVIN!!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. ECONOMIC SECURITY :)
2. NEW KNEES - SERIOUSLY MINE CREAK WHEN I WALK AND HURT LIKE THE DICKENS!
3. A SECOND WIFE THAT JUST COOKS, CLEANS AND DOES LAUNDRY SO I CAN HANG OUT WITH MY FAMILY WITHOUT THOSE DISTRACTIONS!
4. A TRIP TO EUROPE - MAINLY IRELAND, ENGLAND, ITALY AND SCOTLAND!!
5. A CABIN FOR MY FAMILY TO GATHER TO AND RELAX!
6. SCOUT TO BE POTTY TRAINED AND BETTER ABOUT GOING TO CLASSES AT CHURCH!
7. DEVIN TO BE HEALTHY IN ALL WAYS!!
8. OUR FAMILY TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!

8 People I tag:
1. ANYBODY
2. WHO
3. IS
4. READING
5. THIS
6. RIGHT
7. NOW
8. SO GET TO IT SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO READ LATER!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so fun to read! Of course now I guess I HAVE to do it!! I can't wait for Devin to get better to! Any word?? I haven't heard anything in awhile. Love you guys tonz and miss you!!

Rhonda said...

That was awesome! I love claimjumpers too but man those enormous portions make us have to either split an entree or take home leftovers and it feeds all the kids. Their cheese broccoli soup and cheese fries are to die for. yes I order them together too! (thankfully we only go like 1-2x/yr or we'd be even fatter) lol

Debbie said...

Cami!!! I'm so glad that you left a comment so I could hear from you and know that you too have joined the wonderful world of blogging and staying in touch with friends and family!!
I know what you mean about missing the old neighborhood. It has been over 20 years now that we have been gone but it still feels like home when we go back there. There are still so many people over there that we know and love so it's always so fun for us to have an excuse to go visit. Too many wonderful friends and people!!!
How are folks doing and where are they??? We really do need a 47th ward reunion!!